Our Immunology partnering focus
We are seeking collaboration and in-licensing opportunities from early research stage through late pre-clinical development in the following areas:
- Crohn’s disease & ulcerative colitis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (including lupus nephritis)
- Systemic sclerosis-scleroderma.
Within these areas, our specific research interests offer further opportunities for collaboration:
- Regulation of mucosal barrier injury and repair (e.g. epithelial health and inflammation, epithelial-immune interactions, microbiome-host interactions)
- Immune modulation: Modulation of immune co-stimulation and checkpoint signals to promote tissue tolerance
- Control of aberrant tissue remodeling and fibrosis
- Innate macrophage and dendritic cell effector function.
For more information about partnering opportunities in Immunology please contact:
Dr. Laurie Churchill
Global Head, BD & Licensing Immunology
Phone: +1 203 798 4632